Worthwhile Training, specialises in delivering high impact, engaging and cost-effective training and support with lasting results.
• personal safety
• lone working
• conflict management
• working safely in the community and other peoples’ homes travelling safely
• managing violence and aggression
• personal security and self-protection
• respect and dignity at work (managing bullying and harassment)
• mental health and wellbeing
• disability and equality (and everyday inclusion)
Based in the middle of England we are well placed to offer our services UK wide (and beyond when Covid allows!). We listen to our clients and consistently provide training and support that meets and exceeds expectations. As a result, we are well respected for our work in a wide range of sectors with many happy clients repeatedly using our services.
All of our training is practical, interactive and learner centered, aimed at facilitating growth and enhancing knowledge retention and delivered by highly qualified and experienced trainers and subject specialists.
We prefer to use the term ‘workshop’ to describe our training as it embodies the idea of experiential learning rather than passive attendance. We do not provide ‘off the shelf’ packages to our clients as we understand the value and impact of tailored training (and don’t like sheep-dip!).
So, if you need…
• Bespoke packages that reflect your workplace and your needs
• Face-to-face Training
• Experiential Drama-based Workshops (don’t knock it till you’ve tried it!)
• Interactive eLearning
• Train the Trainer
• Training Films
• A small team supporting or a organisation wide approach
…and you want to make it Worthwhile, then give us a call, we are always happy to chat.
Worthwhile Training Contact Info:
Worthwhile Training Ltd
Call: 01926 315511